- Fly over stunning Roebuck Bay, the mighty Fitzroy River, Fitzroy Crossing, viewing Geikie Gorge National Park and Kimberley cattle station country on the way
- Enjoy a quick fuel stop and homemade morning tea at the remote Hall’s Creek Airport (land)
- Overfly the ancient Bungle Bungles Range for a bird’s eye view of the giant sandstone domes (land)
- Experience the Bungle Bungles with a 4WD tour and a 3km *guided walk and tour along Piccaninny Creek, and enjoy a picnic lunch in the natural amphitheatre of Cathedral Gorge
- On your return to Broome overfly Windjana Gorge, keeping a sharp eye out for Johnston’s freshwater crocodiles
Fitzroy River, Halls Creek, Bungle Bungles, King Leopold Ranges and Windjana Gorge
Morning tea, lunch, 4WD tour and guided walk
What to bring
Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat, sunscreen, camera, sunglasses and spending money, as required.
Things to note
At the Bungle Bungles we partner with East Kimberley Tours for a 4WD tour and guided walk.
A 4WD air-conditioned bus is provided for the ground component.
You are required to carry your own lunch pack, which will be provided.