- Explore majestic King Sound and the ancient Kimbolton Ranges
- Witness the natural phenomenon of the unique *Horizontal Waterfalls (fly over)
- Enjoy the beauty of the stunning thousand islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago
- Land at remote Cape Leveque and enjoy a relaxing swim and breakfast at Kooljaman, overlooking the Indian Ocean (land)
- Discover the fascinating history of Australia’s oldest pearl and its pioneering family with a Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm tour including a live pearl shell opening (land).
- Take a fast boat ride out to the Sunday Island group of islands for the unique **Giant Tides tour at Cygnet Bay, and experience the world’s largest tropical tide squeeze through the thousand islands archipelago, creating magnificent standing waves and whirlpools as it forces against the ancient Kimberley rock outcrops and reefs (land).
- Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch (and the view) in the Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm restaurant.
- Return to Broome flying over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek and Cable Beach
*The Horizontal Waterfalls are created by tidal movements. Due to the number of attractions included in this flight and the set itinerary, we cannot guarantee the amount of flow at the Horizontal Waterfalls when you view them.
Horizontal Waterfalls, Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque, Cygnet Bay
Breakfast and swim, lunch, pearl farm tour and fast boat tour
What to bring
Bring a hat, sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, swimwear, towel and spending money as required.
Things to note
Kimberley Island Explorer boat tour is a calm water scenic cruise (still in the fast boat) highlighting the spectacular Sunday Island group, with its native wildlife and exquisite geography all around.
Waterfall Reef boat tour is a calm water cruise (still in the fast boat) showcasing the outgoing tides as the running water cascades off the spectacular natural reef.
Passengers on the fast boat must be 5 yrs and over and be reasonably mobile.