- Explore majestic King Sound and the ancient Kimbolton Ranges
- Witness the natural phenomenon of the unique *Horizontal Waterfalls (fly over)
- Enjoy the beauty of the stunning thousand islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago
- Land at remote Cape Leveque and enjoy a relaxing breakfast or lunch at Kooljaman (land)
- Swim in the cool and sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Return to Broome flying over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek, Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm and Cable Beach
Horizontal Falls, Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque
Half day morning or afternoon
Breakfast or lunch (depending on tour time)
What to bring
Bring a hat, sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, swimwear, towel and spending money, as required.
Things to note
Flight route may be reversed to suit the tidal activity at the Horizontal Falls.
The Horizontal Waterfalls is a natural phenomenon which is tide dependent and the flow varies. We fly every day of the year and cannot guarantee the amount of water flowing through the Horizontal Waterfalls at the time and on the day of your tour.