- Fly over the Kimberley cattle country of the Dampier Peninsula
- Orbit Mitchell Falls in all its splendour
- Land at Mitchell Plateau for a freshly prepared morning tea (land)
- Witness the natural beauty of King’s Cascade
- View stunning Montgomery Reef
- Circle the world famous *Horizontal Waterfalls (fly over)
- Explore the 1000 islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago
- Experience iconic Cape Leveque for a cooked lunch, and then a swim in the Indian Ocean (land)
- Fly the Dampier Peninsula coastline, passing all the pretty bays and inlets, heading back to Broome
Mitchell Falls, King's Cascade, Montgomery Reef, Horizontal Falls*, Buccaneer Archipelago and Cape Leveque
Morning tea and lunch
What to bring
Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat, sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, swimwear, towel and spending money, as required.
Things to note
*The Horizontal Waterfalls are created by tidal movements. Due to the number of attractions included in this flight and the set itinerary, we cannot guarantee the amount of flow at the Horizontal Waterfalls when you view them. The Mitchell Falls are rain dependent and the amount of rain prior to your flight will determine their flow. We cannot guarantee the amount of water flowing at the Mitchell Falls when you view them.