- Explore the ancient Kimbolton Ranges – keep an eye out for wet season waterfalls among the ranges.
- Witness the natural phenomenon of the unique *Horizontal Waterfalls (fly over)
- Enjoy the beauty of the stunning thousand islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago
- Discover the fascinating history of Australia’s oldest pearl farm and its pioneering family with a pearl farm tour where you will experience a live pearl shell opening up close and personal at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm (land).
- Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast or lunch in the stunningly situated Café at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm.
- Fly over remote Cape Leveque and enjoy a bird’s eye view of Kooljaman bush camp with its glowing red pindan cliffs and turquoise beaches (fly over).
- Return to Broome flying over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek and Cable Beach.
Horizontal Falls, Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque
Half day morning or afternoon
Breakfast or lunch (depending on tour time)
What to bring
Bring a hat, sunscreen, camera, sunglasses and spending money, as required.
Things to note
Flight route may be reversed to suit the tidal activity at the Horizontal Falls.
The Horizontal Waterfalls is a natural phenomenon which is tide dependent and the flow varies. We fly every day of the year and cannot guarantee the amount of water flowing through the Horizontal Waterfalls at the time and on the day of your tour.